Learnship Networks GmbH is looking for online Business English trainers.
Learnship Networks GmbH is a global language learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. The company is market-leader for face-to-face online language instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world via an own developed platform and classroom technology.
Our freelance trainers all receive tailor-made induction training, are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes.
- Lesson preparation
- Delivering lessons to business professionals according to course objectives
- Assigning homework and providing session & course feedback online
Our ideal candidate
- Native-level fluency in English, including native-level intonation, accent, and pronunciation
- Foreign Language Teaching Certification(s) and/or University Degree(s) in Teaching (i.e. MA TESOL)
- Experience teaching English/Business English
- Intermediate or high-level proficiency in German and/or French preferred
- Additional non-teaching professional experience (a plus)
- A high level of comfort using internet-based software and technology
- A reliable broadband internet connection (DSL or cable) installed
- Friendly, outgoing personalities
- Fun virtual working environment through our cutting-edge, engaging teaching platform
- Opportunity to develop and enhance skills in online teaching, utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
- Room for professional development via pedagogical and coaching sessions
- Networking opportunities with other teachers, i.e. language tandems and teacher’s cafe
- Flexible schedule for online teaching
- Reduced lesson planning time with direct access to teaching materials
- Competitive hourly rate
We looking forward to receiving your application!
Trainer Recruiting & Administration,
Learnship Networks GmbH