Learnship Networks is headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our teachers all receive tailor-made induction training, are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes.
Learnship is currently looking for an Account Manager (m/f) responsible for maintaining and further building relationships with important clients in Switzerland and thus ensure long term, successful partnerships. The ideal candidate is able to work in one of our offices in Munich or Stuttgart in full- or part-time (at least 30h / week).
- Proactive consultation of our existing key clients in Switzerland regarding their employee’s language training needs
- Presenting Learnship’s products to the clients, both virtually and onsite
- Creating customized offers corresponding to the client’s needs
- Leading profitable contract negotiations and thus acquiring new language course bookings
- Continuously advising and supporting clients on training projects and promoting further business development
- Creative development of new selling strategies
- Closely cooperating with internal departments like Client Solutions Management, Pedagogy, Customer Support as well as Technical Support teams in Germany
Our ideal candidate
- Has a background in Business Administration, Education, Linguistics or a similar field
- Has at least 3+ years experience in B2B Account Management, ideally in Switzerland
- Native-level fluency in French and a good command of English (at least B2 level), fluency in German is a plus
- Previous business experience or a passion for languages, training and/or HR development
- High performance- and result-orientation
- Excellent negotiating and presentation skills
- Proficient in using MS Office and very well-structured
- Able to work independently but highly team-oriented as well
- A nice working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Anika Walterscheid, Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, at email@example.com.
Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH