Learnship is a global training provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and trainers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
Learnship is looking for one full-time staff member to join an exciting project in our Language Training – Research & Development team in Cologne, Germany, for a duration of one to two years. The selected candidate shall be willing to start as soon as possible.
- Supporting the Director of Pedagogy for Business Language and Communication, as well as the Content Developer in the creation of Business English material
- Assisting in the production of multimedia content
- Entering new material into the content management system
- Adapting existing content for new applications
- Quality assurance
- Coordination with other project team members
Our ideal candidate
- Native level English speaker
- (Undergraduate) Degree in Linguistics / English / Education or a similar field
- CELTA or similar teaching certification
- Some experience in teaching and creating Business English material
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint
- A ‘hands-on´ mentality and the ability to work independently on tasks
- Enthusiasm for the product
- A nice working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges
- Perks like fresh fruit and soft drinks as well as company events
- The opportunity to start a career in Germany
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Anika Walterscheid, Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, at email@example.com.
Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH