Learnship Networks is an innovative provider of high-quality online training solutions in the B2B sector, specializing in foreign languages and international communication. We realize customized national and global projects for our clients. Our team is international, highly motivated and professional. We offer exciting development opportunities in the future-oriented eLearning sector.
As part of a new major project, we are currently looking for a Sales Support Manager (m/f) in our Cologne office, full-time or part-time (at least 75%), limited to two years to start with.
- Consulting and advising existing and prospective customers regarding specific inquiries about our language training offers
- Planning and realizing consulting appointments in our virtual classroom
- Needs analysis in order to present and recommend tailor-made Learnship training options for individual course participants or interested parties
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction within your area of responsibility
- Supporting B2B Sales activities in close collaboration with the New Business and Account Management team, as well as the Sales Executive, e.g. by creating offers, presentations, product and service descriptions and supporting Marketing activities
- Creating statistics and reports as well as Sales-related research and competition analysis
Our ideal candidate
- Degree in the commercial sector, Foreign Languages, Education, Tourism or a similar field
- First working experience in Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management, Sales or a similar field
- Fluent language skills in English, French and German; other language skills are a plus
- Interest in foreign languages, e-learning or further education
- Very good presentation skills, as well as high customer orientation
- Structured and solution-oriented working manner
- Excellent communications skills on the phone
- A nice working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges
- Perks like fresh fruit and soft drinks as well as company events
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms Anika Walterscheid, Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, at email@example.com.
Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH