We are a young company connecting people from all over the world! Would you like to grow with us? Then become a Learnshipper!
What is our purpose? We are teaching languages to our business clients’ employees. We do this by video-conference in our interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne. Join us fulltime as
Coordinator (m/f) French Customer Support
in our headquarter in Cologne for a duration of two years.
- Distributing tasks within the Customer Support France team
- Training new team members on specific processes and tools
- Be the first contact person for your team members’ questions
- Preparing of monthly team meetings
- Customer Support (via phone / video conference / email) and First Level IT support for French-speaking and international customers from all over the world
- Collaborate closely with Deputy Team Head and Team Head on specific projects
Our ideal candidate
- Native-level fluency in French, very good English skills, other language skills are a plus
- Has worked at least two years in Customer Service already, preferably with French customers or team members
- Educational background in languages, pedagogy, tourism, business or a similar field
- Excellent communication and organization skills with a very structured working style
- A good level of comfort with technology and MS Office
- Is able to multitask, priorities flexibly and exudes professionalism and competence
- Is solution-oriented, highly-motivated and likes working in a multicultural team
- Learnship is a young company with about 200 employees – contribute actively and grow together with us
- Learnship’s employees are from over 30 different countries – use your language skills daily and become friends with people from all over the world
- Learnship’s hierarchies are flat – no matter which position you own or what background you have, you can bring up your ideas
- Learnship is developing its client’s employees– so it is important for us to also develop our own employees
- Learnship’s team is dynamic and doesn’t want to miss the fun – join our regular company events
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Lisa Panzerbieter, Junior Manager Corporate HR and Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH