We are a young company connecting people from all over the world! Would you like to grow with us? Then become a Learnshipper!
What is our purpose? We are teaching languages to our business clients’ employees. We do this by video-conference in our interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
We are looking for a
Deputy Team Head Course Management (m/f/d),
who would like to join our multicultural team.
How can you contribute?
- Take over responsibility for supporting the Team Head and replace the Team Head in times of absence
- Report about team activities to the Team Head and higher management
- Supervise the team, e.g. coordinate daily team tasks and answer holiday requests
- Onboard new team members
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to the professional development of the team members
- Answer internal and external requests
- Lead projects and contribute to the course management process’s efficiency
- Support our freelance trainers regarding administration
Why do we want you for this position?
- You are an organisational talent and accuracy makes you happy
- You have already gained experience in an administrative role, are pro-active and ideally gained first work experience in coordinating a team
- You have a background in Pedagogy, Linguistics, Business or a similar field
- You are comfortable in technology and are enthusiastic about our innovative product
- You are fluent in English. Any other language skills are a plus
What do we offer you?
- Learnship is a young company with about 200 employees – contribute actively and grow together with us
- Learnship’s employees are from over 30 different countries – use your language skills daily and become friends with people from all over the world
- Learnship’s hierarchies are flat – no matter which position you own or what background you have, you can bring up your ideas
- Learnship is developing its client’s employees– so it is important for us to also develop our own employees
- Learnship’s team is dynamic and doesn’t want to miss the fun – join our regular company events
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Kira Grübl, Corporate Recruiting Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Human Resources