Learnship Networks is headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our teachers all receive tailor-made induction training, are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes.
Learnship Networks is looking for a Deputy Team Head (m/f) to join our our French-speaking Customer Support Team in Cologne, Germany, for a duration of two years.
- Distributing tasks within the Customer Support France team
- Training new team members and virtually presenting the department to new joined Learnshippers
- Preparing and conducting interviews, performance reviews and feedback meetings
- Collaborating with the Team Head to develop internal projects through workshops, process optimizations, translations etc.
- Preparing, conducting and following-up on monthly team meetings
- Customer Support (via phone / video conference / email) and First Level IT support for French-speaking and international customers from all over the world
- Collaborating with other departments and participating in meetings
- Documentations for the Management
Our ideal candidate
- Native-level fluency in French, very good English skills, other language skills are a plus
- Has worked 2-4 years in Customer Service already, preferably with French customers or team^members
- Ideally has first experience in leading a small team
- Educational background in languages, pedagogy, tourism, business or a similar field
- Excellent communication and organization skills with a very structured working style
- A good level of comfort with technology and MS Office
- Is able to multitask, priorities flexibly and exudes professionalism and competence
- Is solution-oriented, highly-motivated and likes working in a multicultural team
- A nice working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges
- Perks like fresh fruit and soft drinks as well as company events
- The opportunity to start a career in Germany
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Lisa Panzerbieter via email@example.com.
Junor Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH