Learnship Networks is headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our teachers all receive tailor-made induction training, are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes.
Learnship Networks GmbH is looking for a skillful and dedicated DevOps Expert (m/f) for its headquarters in Cologne.
- Work on the architecture of our IaaS/PaaS product
- Develop the IaaS/PaaS solutions
- Automating provisioning and deployment processes
- Supporting your colleagues using our products
- 3rd level support for the IT Operations team
Our ideal candidate
- At least 3 years of professional experience in DevOps
- Deep knowledge in Linux administration (CentOS, Ubuntu), Container management (Docker, Kubernetes), Hybrid Cloud technologies (AWS, VMware), Automation tools (Ansible), Network protocols and configuration
- Very good English skills (written and spoken), German skills are an advantage
- Enthusiastic to engage in the newest technologies and create state-of-the-art software products
- Self-contained way of working
- Close collaboration with highly-qualified colleagues, enabling constant knowledge growth
- The chance to turn innovative technologies into production-ready products
- Building products to be immediately used by an established global customer base
- Central location with best possible transport connections
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Kathrin Weiler, Senior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, at email@example.com.
Head of Corporate HR Learnship Networks GmbH