As part of a new project, Learnship Networks GmbH is seeking experienced and qualified intercultural trainers to join our trainer pool.
Learnship Networks is a global learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We were the first Europe-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom.
Now, with our new program, we have begun offering intercultural workshops in online, onsite and blended environments for our corporate clients and their employees.
Part of this new program are intercultural and cross-cultural business trainings focused on specific business topics (e.g. Working in global teams, Intercultural presentations) for the employees of global organizations.
- You are an experienced freelance intercultural trainer able to engage your session participants and keep them energized using an interactive and communicative rather than a lecturing style
- You are accustomed to working with technology and can adapt to working in an online environment
- You have worked in a global business environment with international stakeholders for at least 3-5 years
- You are familiar with the challenges of intercultural presentations, facilitating intercultural meetings, resolving intercultural conflict, and other typical scenarios in global organizations
- You have delivered intercultural training to business professionals, either in-company or in a private business coaching setting
- Delivering online and/or onsite communicative Intercultural trainings in 4-8 hour modules
- Adapting our existing material to participant needs, as needed
Ideally, we would like trainers with
- Significant experience as an Intercultural Trainer
- A University degree
- Certification in intercultural training and/or intercultural business coaching
- Knowledge of internationally recognized ICT methodologies
- Ability to deliver trainings in English, German or French
- A high level of comfort using internet-based software and technology
- A reliable broadband internet connection (DSL or cable) installed
- Business coaching experience
- Leadership experience
- Experience living and working in another country
- Pre-designed course materials for both online & onsite workshops
- Flexible scheduling, especially for online sessions
- Attractive compensation (including travel and accommodation, if applicable)
- Global support team to assist with administering assignments
We look forward to receiving your application!
Trainer Recruiting & Administration,
Learnship Networks GmbH