As part of a new project, Learnship Networks GmbH is seeking experienced and qualified intercultural trainers to join our trainer pool.
Learnship Networks GmbH is a global learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We were the first Europe-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom.
Now, with our new program, we are offering intercultural workshops in online, onsite and blended environments for our corporate clients and their employees. With our intercultural trainings, our goal is to help our participants raise their cultural awareness and learn to successfully adapt to living and working in a foreign culture, all without having to sacrifice their own cultural identity.
At the moment, we are mainly offering intercultural trainings for employees relocating to or from the United States, China and Germany. However, we are looking to expand this as our clients’ demand increases.
- You are certified & experienced freelance intercultural workshop facilitator able to engage your session participants and keep them energized using an interactive and communicative rather than a lecturing style
- You are accustomed to working with technology and in an online environment
- You have been a business professional yourself and have delivered intercultural training to business professionals, either in-company or in a private business coaching setting
- You have lived and worked in the cultures for which you will offer training (i.e. an intercultural trainer for expats relocating to Germany would have lived/worked in Germany for a significant number of years)
- You are experienced in adapting intercultural workshops to participant needs
- Delivering online and/or onsite communicative Intercultural trainings in 4-8 hour modules
- Adapting our existing material to participant needs, as needed
Ideally, we would like trainers with
- Significant experience as an Intercultural Trainer
- A University degree
- Certification in intercultural training and/or intercultural business coaching
- Knowledge of internationally recognized ICT methodologies
- 3+ years’ work and/or leadership experience in the host culture (Germany, USA, etc)
- A high level of comfort using internet-based software and technology
- A reliable broadband internet connection (DSL or cable) installed
- Pre-designed course materials for both online & onsite workshops
- Flexible scheduling, especially for online sessions
- Attractive compensation (including travel and accommodation, if applicable)
- Global support team to assist with administering assignments
We look forward to receiving your application!
Trainer Recruiting & Administration,
Learnship Networks GmbH