Learnship Networks GmbH is headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our teachers all receive tailor-made induction training, are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes.
- Customer Support (via phone / video conference / email) in different languages for end-customers from all over the world
- Organization and scheduling of language training courses with the participants and language trainers
- Introduction to our virtual classroom in French and English, if applicable also in other languages
- First Level IT Support
- Communication and collaboration with other internal departments to ensure a smooth course organization and high customer satisfaction
- Administration, documentation
Our ideal candidate
- Native-level fluency in French and very good English skills, other language skills are a plus
- Educational background in languages, pedagogy, tourism, business or a similar field
- Ideally has first work experience in customer service / support, outbound calling, administration or project management
- A good level of comfort with technology and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized and structured working style
- Is energetic, highly-motivated and likes working in a multicultural team
- Is able to balance multiple tasks and priorities flexibly and exudes professionalism and competence
- A nice working atmosphere with room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- Four weeks of onboarding with our team mentors as well as individual trainings
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
- Perks like fresh fruit and soft drinks as well as company events
- Benefits for regional activities with cooperation partners in the Cologne - Bonn area
- The opportunity to start a career in Germany
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Lisa Panzerbieter via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH