We are a young company connecting people from all over the world! Would you like to grow with us? Then become a Learnshipper!
What is our purpose? We are teaching languages to our business clients’ employees. We do this by video-conference in our interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
We are looking for a
Intern or Working Student Test Administration (m/f/d),
who would like to join our multicultural team. You can either do a fulltime internship with us for a duration of three months or join us as a working student, working 20 hours a week.
How can you contribute?
- Take over responsibility for the administration of language level tests
- Assign tests and check course progress in our internal system
- Conduct training sessions for our trainers
- Be the interface between our freelance language trainers and our internal departments
Why do we want you for this position?
- You are an organizational talent and accuracy makes you happy
- You are currently enrolled in studies of Pedagogy, Linguistics, Business or a similar field
- You are comfortable with technology and are enthusiastic about our innovative product
- You enjoy working in a multicultural team and speak English fluently; other language skills are a plus
- Ideally you have already gained experience in administrative internships or student jobs
- Learnship is a young company with over 200 employees – contribute actively and grow together with us
- Learnship’s employees are from over 30 different countries – use your language skills daily and become friends with people from all over the world
- Learnship’s hierarchies are flat – no matter which position you own or what background you have, you can bring up your ideas
- Learnship is developing its client’s employees– so it is important for us to also develop our own employees
- Learnship’s team is dynamic and doesn’t want to miss the fun – join our regular company events
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Kira Grübl, Corporate HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Human Resources