Learnship is a global training provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and trainers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
Learnship is looking for one full-time staff member to join our Language Training – Research & Development team in Cologne, Germany, for a duration of one to two years. The selected candidate shall be willing to start as soon as possible.
- Adapting new or existing language learning content (formatting layout, creating new activities, adapting answer keys…)
- Digitization of language learning materials
- Fixing errors in language learning materials
- Proofreading newly created English language learning materials (e.g. country guides)
- Coordinating the work of external contributors (e.g. briefing sessions regarding project details with trainers who create learning materials)
- Managing the material of our virtual content library
- Assisting in the development of new teaching content
Our ideal candidate
- (Undergraduate) Degree in Linguistics / English / Education or a similar field
- A CELTA or a similar teaching certification is a great plus
- Native level English speaker, other language skills are a plus
- Ideally work experience in an office environment and in teaching English as a foreign language
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint
- A ‘hands-on´ mentality and the ability to work independently on tasks
- Enthusiasm for the product
- A nice working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges
- Perks like fresh fruit and soft drinks as well as company events
- The opportunity to start a career in Germany
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Anika Walterscheid, Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, at email@example.com.
Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH