We are a young company connecting people from all over the world! Would you like to grow with us? Then become a Learnshipper!
What is our purpose? We are teaching languages to our business clients’ employees. We do this by videoconference in our interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
Learnship is looking for one full-time (Junior) Coordinator (m/f/d) to join our Academy / Teacher Training & Quality Assurance team in Cologne, Germany. The position offered has a duration of two years to start with. The selected candidates can ideally start as soon as possible.
- Coordinate training appointments for team members and schedule training sessions in our internal database
- Provide administrative support to our freelance language trainers
- Manage our Trainer Tandem Program
- Support the onboarding of our trainers
- Organize and support sessions and workshops
- Proofread and approve written feedback
- Manage our mock student database
Our ideal candidate
- Fluency (B2+ or higher) in English, fluency in other European and/or Asian languages is a plus
- Has a background in Pedagogy, Linguistics, Administration or a similar field
- Has some work experience as an assistant / an intern in administration, ideally in a language school
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High-level of comfort with technology and familiar with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Affinity for data analysis and an accurate way of working
- Learnship is a young company with over 200 employees – contribute actively and grow together with us
- Learnship’s employees are from over 30 different countries – use your language skills daily and become friends with people from all over the world
- Learnship’s hierarchies are flat – no matter which position you own or what background you have, you can bring up your ideas
- Learnship is developing its client’s employees– so it is important for us to also develop our own employees
- Learnship’s team is dynamic and doesn’t want to miss the fun – join our regular company events
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Anika Walterscheid, Corporate Recruiting Specialist, at email@example.com.
Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH