Learnship is a leading global training provider for multinational corporations. We are pioneers in digitizing high-quality foreign language and intercultural training for our clients. Are you ready for exciting and rewarding projects at the forefront of digital education?
We are currently looking for a (Junior) Marketing Manager (m/f/d) in our Cologne headquarters.
Would you like to work in an international team and manage B2B marketing in an exciting business environment? Then this might be the ideal position for you.
- Supporting our international marketing activities in close collaboration with our sales teams
- Facilitating global marketing topics, such as:
- - Campaign management (online advertising, email and print)
- - Content marketing
- - Fair participations and sponsorings
- Steering external graphic designers & agencies
- Web project maintanance (corporate website, career page and much more)
- Safeguarding of the Learnship styleguide within the company, in projects or in external communications
- Video production
- Managing of internal marketing projects and creating reports
Our ideal candidate
- Has a degree in management, marketing, communications, advertising or similar
- Is familiar with MS office, especially power point, modern media and popular marketing software (preferably Google Analytics, Wordpress, Mailchimp, marketing automation programs, CRM systems, Photoshop, Camtasia etc.)
- Is fluent in English and German, further language skills are a plus
- Enjoys creating texts and other content, both in English and German
- Knows how to successfully steer external suppliers / agencies
- Is well-structured and reliable
- Shows creativity and conceptual thinking
- Shares our enthusiasm for languages and B2B training trends
- Possesses a high level of dedication, motivation and independence
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing company
- A collaborative working atmosphere with plenty of room for development
- The ability to work with our innovative, future-oriented product in the EdTech sector
- New challenges in a competitive and international environment
- The possibility to work in an international team
- Modern offices with fruits, water and coffee for free
We are looking forward to your application!
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please upload your application documents here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Anika Walterscheid, Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH