Learnship Networks is headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our teachers all receive tailor-made induction training, are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes.
We are looking for a full-time junior staff member to join our Trainer Recruiting & Administration team in Berlin, Germany, for a duration of two years. The team is responsible for finding, recruiting and retaining qualified freelance trainers located all around the world.
- Screen candidates for suitability and coordinate the interview and training process
- Conduct trainer interviews and manage the trainer on-boarding process
- Maintain trainer records and assist management with special projects
- Create reports regarding candidates, recruiting tools etc. for the management
- Coordinate direct recruiting campaigns for special recruiting needs
- Research and present new recruiting channels
Our ideal candidate
- Native or native-level (C1+) English speaker
- Fluency (B1+ or higher) in German strongly preferred
- Background in recruiting, office administration or language training
- Comfort with technology and very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Well-organized and likes paying attention to details
- Highly-motivated, flexible and has an outgoing personality
- A nice working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges
- Perks like company events
- The opportunity to start a career in Germany
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany (and already live in Berlin) are strongly preferred – we are not able to sponsor a work/residency permit. Please do include a scanned version of your work visa if required.
Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH