We are a young company connecting people from all over the world! Would you like to grow with us? Then become a Learnshipper!
What is our purpose? We are teaching languages to our business clients’ employees. We do this by video-conference in our interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
Join our team and become a Junior Training Operations Manager (m/f/d) on a full-time or part-time basis.
How can you contribute?
- Take over responsibility for the trainer administration beginning with the trainer’s start until their leave
- Schedule language courses and check on the trainers during the process
- Support our language trainers e.g. with technology, logistics and material
- Support your team head with project management, statistic collection and reporting
Why do we want you for this position?
- You are an organisational talent and accuracy makes you happy
- You have a background in Pedagogy, Linguistics, Business or a similar field
- You are comfortable in technology and are enthusiastic about our innovative product
- You are fluent in English. Any other language skills are a plus
- Maybe you already have teaching experience, so you can better understand our trainers
What do we offer you?
- Learnship is a young company with about 200 employees – contribute actively and grow together with us
- Learnship’s employees are from over 30 different countries – use your language skills daily and become friends with people from all over the world
- Learnship’s hierarchies are flat – no matter which position you own or what background you have, you can bring up your ideas
- Learnship is developing its client’s employees– so it is important for us to also develop our own employees
- Learnship’s team is dynamic and doesn’t want to miss the fun – join our regular company events
Sounds great? We cannot wait to receive your application!
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming a Learnshipper and in growing with us, please apply (incl. your availability, salary expectations and how many hours per week you are able to work). Applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany are strongly preferred – we are not able to sponsor a work/residency permit.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send them to Ms Kira Grübl: email@example.comApply
Corporate Human Resources