We are a young company connecting people from all over the world! Would you like to grow with us? Then become a Learnshipper!
What is our purpose? We are teaching languages to our business clients’ employees. We do this by video-conference in our interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
Join our team and become a Junior Training Operations Manager (m/f/d) on a full-time basis.
How can you contribute?
- Take over responsibility for the trainer administration beginning with the trainer’s start until their leave
- Schedule language courses and check on the trainers during the process
- Support our language trainers e.g. with technology, logistics and material
- Support your team head with project management, statistic collection and reporting
Why do we want you for this position?
- You are an organisational talent and accuracy makes you happy
- You have a background in Pedagogy, Linguistics, Business or a similar field
- You are comfortable in technology and are enthusiastic about our innovative product
- You are fluent in English. Any other language skills are a plus
- Maybe you already have teaching experience, so you can better understand our trainers
What do we offer you?
- Learnship is a young company with about 200 employees – contribute actively and grow together with us
- Learnship’s employees are from over 30 different countries – use your language skills daily and become friends with people from all over the world
- Learnship’s hierarchies are flat – no matter which position you own or what background you have, you can bring up your ideas
- Learnship is developing its client’s employees– so it is important for us to also develop our own employees
- Learnship’s team is dynamic and doesn’t want to miss the fun – join our regular company events
Sounds great? We cannot wait to receive your application!
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming a Learnshipper and in growing with us, please apply (incl. your availability, salary expectations). Applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany are strongly preferred – we are not able to sponsor a work/residency permit.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send them to Ms Kira Grübl: email@example.comApply
Corporate Human Resources