Learnship is an online training provider specializing in customized B2B solutions in foreign languages and international communication. We help our clients realize both national and global projects.
Due to a new client project, we are currently looking for an Junior Office and Recruiting Manager (m/f) to join the LS Training Service GmbH in Stuttgart part-time (ideally 28-32 hours / week).
- Recruiting of language trainers in Stuttgart area:
- Screening candidates for suitability
- Coordinating interview processes
- Conducting trainer interviews
- Applicant tracking and management
- Trainer management & trainer administration:
- Onboarding of new trainers
- Vacation and sick-leave management
- Course take overs and substitutions
- Pedagogical and administrative support
- Trainer workforce management
- Course organization
- Session observations for quality assurance
- Training facility management
Our ideal candidate
- Has a degree in HR Management, Business Administration, Pedagogy or a similar field
- Has 2+ years of work experience in recruiting and / or language training
- Is fluent in English and German
- Is proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Is ideally already living in Stuttgart and has a language trainer network there
- Is ideally familiar with the onsite language training business
- Has strong organization, communication and administration skills
- Knows how to handle external contacts in a professional way
- Has a pragmatic and creative problem-solving attitude
- A nice working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Fun working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges
- Perks such as company events
We are looking forward to your application!
The selected candidate can ideally already start in December 2018. Applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany are strongly preferred – we are not able to sponsor a work/residency permit.
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Anika Walterscheid, Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, at email@example.com.
Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH