We are looking for online Business English trainers with potential additional onsite courses in the Stuttgart area.
Learnship Networks GmbH is a world-wide language learning provider headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We specialize in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world through our award-winning platform. Our trainers set their own teaching schedules and work both onsite and from the convenience of their own homes.
- Lesson preparation
- Delivering lessons to business professionals according to course objectives, both onsite and online
- Assigning homework and providing session & course feedback online
Our ideal candidate
- Native-level fluency in English, including native-level intonation, accent, and pronunciation
- Foreign Language Teaching Certification(s) and/or University Degree(s)
- Experience teaching English (Business English strongly preferred)
- Intermediate or high-level proficiency in German preferred
- Additional non-teaching professional experience (a plus)
- A high level of comfort using internet-based software and technology
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Fun virtual working environment through our cutting-edge, engaging teaching platform
- Opportunity to develop and enhance skills in online teaching, utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
- Room for professional development via pedagogical and coaching sessions
- Networking opportunities with other teachers, i.e. language tandems and teacher’s cafe
- Flexible schedule for online teaching
- Reduced lesson planning time with direct access to teaching materials
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please upload your application documents now and we will get back to you soon.
Kindly note, that for non-EU applicants, freelance visa or work permit must be part of the application.Apply
Head of Corporate HR, Learnship Networks GmbH