We are a young company connecting people from all over the world! Would you like to grow with us? Then become a Learnshipper!
What is our purpose? We are teaching languages to our business clients’ employees. We do this by video-conference in our interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
We are looking for an
Onsite Course Coordinator (m/f/d),
who would like to join our multicultural team for a duration of 2 years.
How can you contribute?
- Take over responsibility for the administration of our Onsite Language Courses
- Coordinate communication between departments within Learnship and our partner schools or our Onsite Trainers who conduct face to face language training
- Support our partner schools and Onsite Trainers e.g. with technology, logistics and material
- Be responsible for course attendance reporting, quality assurance follow-ups and invoicing
- Participate in projects and develop our processes
Why do we want you for this position?
- You have already gained experience in an administrative role
- You have a background in Pedagogy, Linguistics, Business or a similar field
- You are comfortable using technology and enthusiastic about our innovative product
- You are fluent in English, any other language skills are a plus
- You are an organisational talent, proactive and you work accurate
- Learnship is a young company with over 200 employees – contribute actively and grow together with us
- Learnship’s employees are from over 30 different countries – use your language skills daily and become friends with people from all over the world
- Learnship’s hierarchies are flat – no matter which position you own or what background you have, you can bring up your ideas
- Learnship is developing its client’s employees – so it is important for us to also develop our own employees
- Learnship’s team is dynamic and doesn’t want to miss the fun – join our regular company events
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Kira Grübl, Corporate HR, at email@example.com.
Corporate Human Resources