We are a young company connecting people from all over the world! Would you like to grow with us? Then become a Learnshipper!
What is our purpose? We are teaching languages to our business clients’ employees. We do this by video-conference in our interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Departments. Although focusing on online language training Learnship also offers face to face training sessions for clients who prefer this approach or a mixture of both.
We are currently looking for an
Onsite Course Manager (m/f/d)
starting as soon as possible to join our team in Stuttgart or Cologne, full-time or part-time (minimum 32 hours/week) for two years to start with.
How can you contribute?
- Take over responsibility for the administration of our onsite language trainers beginning with the trainer’s start until their leave
- Manage onboarding, vacation and sick-leave management and support the payroll
- Schedule onsite language courses and check on our trainers during the process
- Assist our trainers with logistics and material
- Coordinate communication and requests between departments within Learnship and our trainers
Why do we want you for this position?
- You own a university degree or have three years of working experience in business administration or a similar field
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are an organisational talent and have strong communication skills
- Maybe you already have pedagogical experience, so you can better understand our trainers
- If you are working from Stuttgart, you are ok with occasional business trips to Cologne
What do we offer you?
- Learnship is a young company with about 200 employees – contribute actively and grow together with us
- Learnship’s employees are from over 30 different countries – use your language skills daily and become friends with people from all over the world
- Learnship’s hierarchies are flat – no matter which position you own or what background you have, you can bring up your ideas
- Learnship is developing its client’s employees– so it is important for us to also develop our own employees
- Learnship’s team is dynamic and doesn’t want to miss the fun – join our regular company events
Sounds great? We cannot wait to receive your application!
Applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany are strongly preferred – we are not able to sponsor a work/residency permit.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming a Learnshipper and in growing with us, please apply with your CV and cover letter (incl. your availability, salary expectations, how many hours per week you are able to work and if you prefer working in Stuttgart or Cologne).
If you have any questions, you can contact Ms Kira Grübl: email@example.com
Corporate Human Resources