Learnship is a global training provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and trainers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world, are able to teach from the convenience of their homes and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
Although focusing on online language training Learnship also offers face to face training sessions for clients who prefer this approach or a mixture of both.
Learnship is therefore looking for a full-time Onsite Language Training Coordinator (m/f) to join our international Course Management team in Cologne, Germany, for a duration of two years to start with. The selected candidate shall be willing to begin as soon as possible and be available to work 40 hours a week.
- Coordinate communication and requests between departments within Learnship (e.g. Client Solutions Management and Sales) and our partner schools who conduct face to face language training
- Onsite Language Course organization and scheduling
- Support our partner language schools in administrative tasks
- Onboarding and assisting the partner school trainers / employees with Learnship technology, logistics, material etc.
- Course attendance reporting
- Quality assurance follow ups
Our ideal candidate
- Fluency in English and French (B2+)
- Ideally has work experience in Language Training
- Has a background in Pedagogy, Linguistics, Business or a similar field
- High-level of comfort with technology and affinity for data analysis
- Excellent organizational skills and an accurate way of working
- Energetic and flexible with an outgoing personality
- A ‘hands-on´ mentality and pro-active approach
- Enthusiasm for the product
- Enjoys working in a multilingual team
- A friendly working atmosphere with room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
- Perks like fresh fruit and soft drinks as well as company events
- The opportunity to start a career in Germany
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Kira Grübl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Human Resources