Learnship helps global talent learn to flourish!
Our R&D Team builds award-winning transformational technology to empower “The Ultimate Learning Experience”. Our distraction-free virtual classroom is purpose-built for language training to provide the most effective learning environment for both learners and trainers.
Trainers have instant access to a range of personalized content and purpose-built training tools. Learners are able to self-manage their program and access course material and vocabulary lists online, anytime.
Make a difference by:
- Shaping and defining the future of our product and services
- Cooperating with a cross-functional team of software engineers and language training experts
- Collecting and analyzing requirements of customers and stakeholders in order to develop suitable solutions
- Creating new feature concepts and applications in alignment with stakeholders
- Building and managing backlog of product features
Are you our ideal candidate?
- A completed education in Computer Science, Economics or similar - alternatively someone looking for a career change
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner working in agile software projects, e.g. Scrum
- An efficient, well-structured and independent working style
- A strong sense of accountability and ownership
- The ability to prioritize based on cost and benefits, as well as an eye for quantitative analysis
- Excellent communication skills in English, other European languages are a plus
- Close collaboration with highly-qualified colleagues in a growing entrepreneurial culture where initiative and good ideas are valued.
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to grow and contribute to customized products used by an established global customer base
- Working with an extremely motivated international team, focusing on innovative technologies.
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Corporate HR, Learnship Networks GmbH