Learnship is a leading global training provider for multinational corporations. We are pioneers in digitizing high-quality foreign language and intercultural training for our clients. Are you ready for exciting and rewarding projects at the forefront of digital education?
We are currently looking for a
Senior Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
in our Cologne headquarters. Would you like to work in an international team and manage B2B marketing in an exciting business environment? Then this might be the ideal position for you!
- Strategic planning of EU-wide marketing activities in close collaboration with our sales team
- Transferring, translating and creating sales material for the European markets such as sales presentations and language learning product material
- Organization of exhibition booths and material
- Creation of marketing material for client projects
- Learnship website administration, monitoring and improvement
- Creation and implementation of lead generation campaigns
- Creation and implementation of online / e-mail based client campaigns
Our ideal candidate
- 5+ years of experience as a B2B Marketing Manager
- Degree in management, marketing, communications, advertising or a similar field
- Experience in stakeholder management (internal and external) and with the HR environment
- Fluency in English and German, French skills are a plus
- Proficiency in modern media, MS office and popular marketing software (like Google Analytics, Wordpress, Mailchimp, marketing automation programs, CRM systems, Photoshop, Camtasia)
- Creativity, conceptual thinking and pragmatism
- Enthusiasm for languages and B2B training trends and a good understanding the characteristics of our brand
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing company
- A collaborative working atmosphere with plenty of room for development
- The ability to work with our innovative, future-oriented product in the EdTech sector
- New creative challenges in a competitive and international environment
- Working in a global team with colleagues all over Europe
- Modern offices with fruit, water, coffee and tea for free
We are looking forward to your application!
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, click on APPLY and upload your application documents today!
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anika Walterscheid via email@example.com if you have further questions.Apply
Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH