Learnship is a leading global training provider for multinational corporations. We are pioneers in digitizing high-quality foreign language training for our clients. Are you ready for exciting and rewarding challenges at the forefront of digital education?
- Software-based Customer Integration Development
- Development of new and on existing web applications, according to agile standards
- Ensuring that product features are complete and ready for implementation
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Drafting and designing new architecture
- Collaboration with internal teams with regards to customer-specific concepts
- Potentially acting as Project Leader by steering virtual, international teams
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You have an educational background in computer science, IT or similar
- You have gained relevant knowledge in Enterprise Application Development with PHP
- You are experienced with OOA/OOP, the Symfony framework and relational databases like MySQL
- You are familiar with agile methodologies, like Scrum or Kanban
- You are known for your problem-solving attitude
- Your working style is efficient, well-structured and independent
- You are fluent in Technical English (written and spoken), preferably you also possess basic German skills
Learnship offers you:
- A challenging position in software-based customer integration development
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to grow and contribute to customized products used by an established global customer base.
- Working with an extremely motivated and devoted team, focusing on innovative technologies.
- An exciting working atmosphere in an energetic and truly international company with colleagues from more than 30 different countries
We are looking forward to your application!
Are you looking for your next career step in software development? Then look no further and upload your application documents now.
Do you have further questions? Please feel free to approach us via firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply
Head of Corporate HR, Learnship Networks GmbH