Learnship is a global training provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and trainers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
We are looking for a working student to join an exciting project in Cologne, Germany. The selected candidate shall be willing to start as soon as possible.
Make a difference by:
- Developing video clips and audio material for our Language Management System
- Producing content from storyboards
- Editing material and generating basic and motion graphics
- Closely cooperating with the IT and Pedagogy teams
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Currently enrolled student with sound knowledge of English (B2 level)
- Short portfolio of selfly created video and/or audio clips
- Knowledge of relevant editing tools, e.g. Adobe Premium Pro CC, Adobe Auditon CC or Audacity
- Experience in generating graphics, e.g. with Adobe After Effects CC
- Knowledge of DSLR camera filming, lighting and audio equipment
- Ability to work independently and incorporate regular feedback from stakeholders
- A good feel for design and layout
We offer you
- A nice working atmosphere with room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
- Perks like fresh fruit and soft drinks as well as company events
You look for a challenging part-time job besides your studies where you can collect first working experience and actively contribute to our steadily growing company? Then you have found the right job!
Please upload your application documents here; in case of questions please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.Apply
Corporate HR Coordinator, Learnship Networks GmbH