Learnship is an online training provider specializing in customized B2B solutions in foreign languages and international communication. We realize both national and global projects for our clients.
Learnship is looking for one full-time staff member to join our Academy in our office in Cologne or remotely within Germany.
- Induction training for new trainers
- Pedagogical observations and coaching
- Organize and deliver trainer briefings
- Pedagogical support for our current pool of trainers
- Leading internal teacher-training sessions and trainer workshops
- Carry out post-training administration
Our ideal candidate
- Native or native-level (C1+) English speaker
- Fluency (B2+ or higher) in another European language preferably German or Spanish
- Degree in education or linguistics and CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL
- Language training experience (corporate training preferred)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products for administrative purposes
- Strong communication and excellent organizational skills
- Hands-on mentality and pro-active approach
- Passionate about education and self-improvement
- A friendly working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges
- Perks like fresh fruit and soft drinks in our office in Cologne as well as company events
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Anika Walterscheid, Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, at email@example.com.
Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH