Learnship Networks GmbH is an online training provider specializing in customized B2B solutions in foreign languages and international communication. We realize both national and global projects for our clients. Learnship is looking for one full-time staff member to join our Academy in Cologne, Germany, for a duration of two years to start with.
- Induction training for new trainers
- Pedagogical observations and coaching
- Organize and deliver trainer briefings
- Pedagogical support for our current pool of trainers
- Leading internal teacher-training sessions and trainer workshops
- Carry out post-training administration
Our ideal candidate
- Native or native-level (C1+) English speaker
- Fluency (B2+ or higher) in another European language preferably German or Spanish
- Degree in Education or Linguistics and CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL
- Language training experience (Corporate Training preferred)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products for administrative purposes
- Passionate about education and self-improvement
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Strong communication and excellent organizational skills
- Hands-on mentality and pro-active approach
- Enjoys working in an energetic, international team
- A friendly working atmosphere
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
- Perks like fresh fruit and soft drinks as well as company events
- The opportunity to start a career in Germany
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Anika Walterscheid, Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH