Learnship Networks is headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom.
In order to bring our QA department to the next level, we are looking for a skillful and dedicated Test Automation Engineer (m/f) to join our team in Cologne, Germany.
- Play an active role in our Quality Assurance team, designing and implementing automated tests within our CI/CD cycle to ensure the product quality
- Cooperating with Software Development Engineers and Product Managers in order to design tests for our product
- Being a champion of quality and operational excellence: following team metrics for measurement of quality and operational excellence and a consistent and a regular process for assessment and improvement
- Showing strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate time to market of releases, while incrementally moving our services towards the long-term vision
- Raising the bar on technical excellence and communicating well to different stakeholders
Our ideal candidate
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years experience of relevant QA methodologies, tools and processes
- 2+ years professional experience designing and developing automated tests (BDT)
- Experience with coding using Ruby, Java or PHP
- Experience in testing high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems
- Experience working in an agile / Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English (Technical English), ideally mid-level German language skills
- Self-contained way of working
- Close collaboration with highly-qualified colleagues in a growing entrepreneurial culture where initiative and good ideas are valued.
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to grow and contribute to customized products used by an established global customer base.
- Working with an international and extremely motivated and devoted team, focusing on innovative technologies.
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Corporate HR, Learnship Networks GmbH