We are a young company connecting people from all over the world! Would you like to grow with us? Then become a Learnshipper!
What is our purpose? We are teaching languages to our business clients’ employees. We do this by video-conference in our interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
We are looking for a Junior Test Administrator (m/f/d), who would like to join our multicultural team for a duration of 2 years.
How can you contribute?
- Take over responsibility for the administration of language level tests
- Assign tests and check course progress in our internal system
- Conduct training sessions for our trainers
- Be the interface between our freelance language trainers and our internal departments
Why do we want you for this position?
- You are an organizational talent and accuracy makes you happy
- You have already gained experience in an administrative role
- You have a background in Pedagogy, Linguistics, Business or a similar field
- You are comfortable with technology and are enthusiastic about our innovative product
- You enjoy working in a multicultural team and speak English fluently; other language skills are a plus
What do we offer you?
- Learnship is a young company with over 200 employees – contribute actively and grow together with us
- Learnship’s employees are from over 30 different countries – use your language skills daily and become friends with people from all over the world
- Learnship’s hierarchies are flat – no matter which position you own or what background you have, you can bring up your ideas
- Learnship is developing its client’s employees– so it is important for us to also develop our own employees
- Learnship’s team is dynamic and doesn’t want to miss the fun – join our regular company events
Sounds great? We cannot wait to receive your application!
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming a Learnshipper and growing with us, please apply (incl. your availability, salary expectations and how many hours per week you are able to work). Applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany are strongly preferred – we are not able to sponsor a work/residency permit.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send them to Ms Kira Grübl: email@example.comApply
Corporate Human Resources