Learnship Networks – We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom.
You enjoy puzzling over computers and you’re not a person who easily gives up on an issue? You find good solutions for technical issues? You’d like to support our projects including technical checks and remote maintenance with our clients?
Join our IT Support as a Working Student (m/f/d) in Cologne now for one year to start with!
- 1st and 2nd level IT Support
- Documenting technical issues in our ticketing system (Jira)
- Handling incidents and requests as well as forwarding them within your team
- Updating the stock-taking
- Supporting employees with cabling and wiring at work and rollout of new computers
- Project support like technical checks of our services, remote maintenance with our clients from all over the world
Our ideal candidate
- Currently studying Informatics, Business Informatics or a similar course of studies
- Your English is fluent; you ideally speak some German, too
- You have already gained broad experiences working with computers and applications
- First experience within customer / user support is a plus
- You have good communication and organizational skills and you are service-oriented and enjoy helping others
- Due to your high motivation and keen perception, you enjoy learning new things quickly
- Broad insights in the IT sector within our international, rapidly growing company
- An intensive training, diverse tasks and independent work
- Exciting challenges and the possibility to use your language skills at work
- An open, funny and closely collaborating team with flat hierarchies
- Startup feeling: Open doors and the option to always contribute your own ideas
- A modern office with free parking spots and public transport in proximity
- Also, endless rations of coffee, water, tea as well as fresh fruit, events, ping pong table, snack box, ...
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your CV here and let us know about your salary expectation as well as your availability. A cover letter is not required.
We will contact you as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Anika Walterscheid, Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, via firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply
Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH