Learnship offers language- and intercultural training sessions to business clients’ employees. We do this by video-conference in our interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and receive support from our pedagogical departments. Although focusing on online language training Learnship also offers face to face training sessions for clients who prefer this approach or a mixture of both.
We are currently looking for a Working Student (m/f/d) in our office & training management team in Stuttgart.
- Assisting our language trainers, who are involved in an important client project in the automotive industry, with:
- - technology
- - material and logistics (sending handouts, books etc.)
- - administrative tasks
- - invoicing
- Assisting our recruitment team with admin tasks and scheduling interviews
- Assisting in general project management
Our ideal candidate
- Native or native-level (C1+) German speaker
- Fluency in English, further language skills are a plus
- Currently studying business administration, languages, pedagogy or a similar field
- Ideally first working experience in an office environment
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Well-organized, highly motivated and culturally aware
- Learnship is a young company with about 200 employees – contribute actively and grow together with us
- Learnship’s employees are from around 30 different countries – use your language skills daily and become friends with people from all over the world
- Learnship’s hierarchies are flat – no matter which position you own or what background you have, you can bring up your ideas
- Learnship is developing its client’s employees– so it is important for us to also develop our own employees
- Learnship’s team is dynamic and doesn’t want to miss the fun – join our regular company events
- The possibility to work in an international team
Would you like to grow with us? Then become a Learnshipper!
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please upload your application documents.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anika Walterscheid via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.Apply
Junior Manager Corporate HR & Recruiting, Learnship Networks GmbH