We are a young company connecting people from all over the world! Would you like to grow with us? Then become a Learnshipper!
What is our purpose? We are teaching languages to our business clients’ employees. We do this by video-conference in our interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
We are looking for a
Working Student (m/f/d): Onsite Training Management Team
who would like to join us for a duration of two years. Would you like to learn more about your future colleagues and the team? Check out the following article: https://www.learnship.com/us/news-events/introducing-learnships-course-management-team/
Why do we want you for this position?
- You are currently studying Languages, Business Administration, Pedagogy or a similar field
- You speak English fluently, any other European / Asian languages are a plus
- Ideally, you have already gained first work experience, preferably in an administrative role or related to languages / teaching
- You feel comfortable working with technology and have an affinity for data analysis
- You bring along a ‘hands-on´ mentality and enthusiasm for the product
How can you contribute?
- Logistics for one of our big business clients (sending out handouts, books etc.)
- Assisting trainers and partner schools with technology, logistics, material etc.
- Sending invoices to our partner schools, who conduct face to face language training
- Partner school administration & support via email and telephone
What can you expect from us?
- Learnship is a young company with over 200 employees – contribute actively and grow together with us
- Learnship’s employees are from over 30 different countries – use your language skills daily and become friends with people from all over the world
- Learnship’s hierarchies are flat – no matter which position you own or what background you have, you can bring up your ideas
- Learnship is developing its client’s employees– so it is important for us to also develop our own employees
- Learnship’s team is dynamic and doesn’t want to miss the fun – join our regular company events
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Kira Grübl, Corporate Recruiting Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Human Resources