Learnship is a global training provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and trainers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
Although focusing on online language training Learnship also offers face to face training sessions for clients who prefer this approach or a mixture of both.
Learnship is looking for a working student to support our Onsite Training Operations Team in Cologne, Germany, for a duration of two years. The selected candidate can ideally start as soon as possible and is able to work 20 hours per week.
- Logistics for one of our big business clients (sending out handouts, books etc.)
- Assisting trainers and partner schools with technology, logistics, material etc.
- Sending invoices to our partner schools, who conduct face to face language training
- Partner school administration & support via email and telephone
Our ideal candidate
- You are currently studying Languages, Business Administration, Pedagogy or a similar field
- You speak English fluently, French skills are a plus
- Ideally, you have already gained first work experience, preferably in an administrative role or related to languages / teaching
- You feel comfortable working with technology and have an affinity for data analysis
- You bring along a ‘hands-on´ mentality and enthusiasm for the product
- A friendly, open working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges
- Perks like fresh fruit and soft drinks as well as company events
- The opportunity to start a career in Germany
We are looking forward to your application!
Please upload your application materials here. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Kira Grübl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Human Resources