We are a young company connecting people from all over the world! Would you like to grow with us? Then become a Learnshipper!
What is our purpose? We are teaching languages to our business clients’ employees. We do this by video-conference in our interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
We are looking for a Working Student Training Operations (m/f/d) to join us for 20 hours per week.
Would you like to learn more about your future colleagues and the team? Check out the following article: https://www.learnship.com/us/news-events/introducing-learnships-course-management-Team/
How can you contribute?
- Support our language trainers via email and telephone
- Take over responsibility for our language trainers’ administration and organize our courses
- Assist trainers with 1st level IT support, logistics and material
- Assist in Project Management
Why do we want you for this position?
- You are currently studying Languages, Business Administration, Pedagogy or a similar field
- You speak English fluently, any other European / Asian languages are a plus
- Ideally, you have already gained first work experience, preferably in an administrative role or related to languages / teaching
- Your organizational skills are outstanding and you work very accurately
- You feel very comfortable working in an online environment
What do we offer you?
- Learnship is a young company with about 200 employees – contribute actively and grow together with us
- Learnship’s employees are from over 30 different countries – use your language skills daily and become friends with people from all over the world
- Learnship’s hierarchies are flat – no matter which position you own or what background you have, you can bring up your ideas
- Learnship is developing its client’s employees– so it is important for us to also develop our own employees
- Learnship’s team is dynamic and doesn’t want to miss the fun – join our regular company events
- Apart from a great atmosphere, we offer several benefits: a job ticket to use public transportation in Cologne, a fruit box twice a week, a company pension scheme, employee discounts, a tandem program to learn new languages and many more!
Sounds great? Well, it actually is. We cannot wait to receive your application!
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming a Learnshipper and in growing with us, please hit the Apply button.
Should you have any questions please send an email to Ms Kira Grübl: firstname.lastname@example.org with ” Working Student Training Operations (m/f/d)” in the subject line.
Corporate Human Resources